Shampoos are typically viscous liquids, either clear or opaque (pearlized), containing 20–40% solids, adjusted to approximately pH 5.5. Most, but not all, have viscosities in the ratio of 500–1500 centipoises. A hair shampoo may be defined as a detergent specifically formulated for the washing of hair and packaged in a user-convenient form. Typically, a shampoo must clean well, rinse easily, impart gloss to the hair, minimize tangle and not damage the hair structure, or the scalp or the eyes.
The Range of Our Supply:-
Main Shampoo Manufacturing Vessel
Manufacturing vessel is cylindrical vessels with dished bottom vessels. Top of the vessel is also dished end welded. Agitator assembly in the manufacturing vessel., slow speed Anchor agitator is provided in the manufacturing vessel. However, for best results contra rotating or semi contra rotating agitators are normally preferred by most of the manufacturers for excellent quality of the shampoo produced. CIP turbo disk is provided at the top of the vessel for cleaning. Suitable nozzles, manholes, valves etc are provided on the vessel. Vessel can also be provided with jacket which can be used for both heating and cooling if required by the client. Manufacturing vessel can be subjected to full vacuum.
Premixing vessel is cylindrical vessels with dished bottom vessels. Top of the vessel is also dished end welded or can be provided with loose lid too. Agitator assembly in the premix vessel. Is high speed cowl/ saw cutter type agitator? In some cases, high speed homogenizer is also provided. CIP turbo disk is provided at the top of the vessel for cleaning. Suitable nozzles, manholes, valves etc are provided on the vessel. Vessel is provided with jacket for heating. Jacket can be steam heated or electrically heated as per client’s requirement. Suitable insulation and cladding is provided on the jacket. There is no need for any vacuum in this vessel. Normally the capacity of this vessel is 60 % the capacity of the main manufacturing vessel. Premix vessels can be 1 no or 2 no’s as per the client’s requirements and formulae of the shampoo.
Storage vessel is simple vessel used to store shampoos. It is cylindrical type of vessel with dished bottom, loose top lid. Bottom valve is provided with din fittings to facilitate the pipeline connection. Its capacity is the same as the manufacturing vessel. Normally storage tanks are more in number so that different types of shampoos can be manufactured and stored. Filling is then done as per the requirement & market demands.
SLES / Surfactants Storage Vessel
In manufacturing of shampoos the SLES/ surfactants form a major ingredient. Hence it has to be stored in large quantities. Also, if drums of 200 kgs are bought it will turn expensive for the manufacturers. Hence most of the manufacturers but one entire tanker of surfactants and store the same. Normally one weeks/ month’s usage of surfactants is normally kept stored to ensure continuous production. Hence the capacity of this storage tank will be taking into consideration of the storage requirements of the client. This tank are vertical tanks with big heights with flat bottom. Top is also closed with suitable manhole and nozzles for effective loading into the vessel through pumps. Similarly, outlet is also provided at the bottom where the surfactants are transferred from the storage vessel into the manufacturing vessel or premix vessel through pumps.
Transfer pumps are used to transfer material from premix vessel to the manufacturing vessel only if the mfg. vessel is not under vacuum. If it is under vacuum the premix is automatically transferred into the main vessel through vacuum. Transfer pumps are required for the following Transferring surfactants to premix / main vessel from main vessel to storage vessels from storage vessel to filling machine.
Interconnecting pipeline is provided for the plant as per the layout of the client’s room size. All pipelines are electro polished from inside and outside. All joints are DIN standards quick openable types. Pipelines are used for transferring the surfactants from storage tank to premix vessels, from premix vessels to manufacturing vessels and from mfg. vessels to storage vessel and from storage to filling line.
All vessels have CIP/ SIP nozzles & conical filters are provided at the discharge of the vessels. Entire plant is fully automatic and interconnected by suitable pipeline & requires only one operator for all the operations. Suitable working platform is provided for cleaning and maintenance. An integrated control panel fully automatic controlled by a PLC is provided. (Optional)
Control Panel & Automation
Control panel is provided with all the starters, overload relays, push buttons, lamps, ckt breakers etc. all hardware required for automatic operation of the shampoo mfg. plant is provided in the control panel. Various automation is available as per client’s requirements to name a few
- PLC base Automation
- Load cells under each vessel
- Pneumatically operated valves
- Any Other custom-built automation
- Capacities of shampoo manufacturing plants manufactured
- 200 Ltrs to 20000 ltrs / batch
Basic Components of Shampoo Manufacturing Plant:
- Completely closed tank for optimum production
- Conforms to the CGMP requirements for the FMCG industry
- Provided with anchor agitator for better mixing
- Jacketed vessels for heating/cooling operation
- Provided with mechanical seals for leak-proof operation
- Provided with bottom entry homogenizer for proper emulsification
- Provided with an electrical panel for control of various parameters
- Optional load cells for online weighing
- Optional pre blending tanks provided
- Capacity 500 Ltrs to 10,000 Ltrs batch sizes
Salient Features of Shampoo Manufacturing Plant:
- All vessel are complaint with CGMP requirements
- Product transfer is done by vacuum
- All vessels are jacketed for heating/cooling operations
- All vessels are provided with insulation for minimizing heat loss
- Perforated anchor provided for optimum mixing for main vessel
- Vacuum rated mechanical seal provided
- CIP system provided for shorter cleaning cycle
- Central control panel for operating the complete plant
- Optional contra rotary agitator system
- Optional Load cells for online weighing
- Optional PLC based system with pneumatic valves for automatic operation
- Capacity: 50 Ltrs to 3000 Ltrs
Realted Machine Videos